The Villas are designed to create a harmony of mental, physical and spiritual well being so that it fulfills and enriches the lifestyle that connects the nature and the community. The Green spine that runs across the residential villas promotes social sustainability by encouraging community interaction and eco sustainability. Each luxury villa comes with a private patio, open kitchen and Barbeque terrace. Every residential villa is Vastu complaint which reinforces the necessary movement of wind and light.
The Jaali Pattern
The Jaali pattern used in the Villas at KMV Vivaan closely relates to The Flower of life which is a symbol from sacred geometry. This pattern of hexagonal overlapping circles draws highest positive energy from the cosmos and was widely used in the ancient architecture of most religions all over the world including the Hindu and Buddhist temples.
Flower of Life helps us to understand how the Universe works. It can be used as a tool for connecting during meditation, and a powerful symbol to refer to in your everyday life; KMV Vivaan has included thisdesign to retain the essence of the form to suit the international design concept of the Villas which is also a visual element.
Villa Master Plan
1. R.C.C. framed structure to withstand wind and seismic loads
2. VILLA HEIGHTS – Ground Floor – 3.6 m, First Floor – 3.3 m, Second Floor – 3.15 m
3. FOUNDATION – Pile foundation laid below 5 m from the Surface
4. PLINTH HEIGHT – 300 mm From Finished Ground Level, with plinth protection with Extra Grade Slab for avoiding shrinkage
5. WALLS – 200 mm for External and 150 mm Internal AAC blocks or equivalent
6. CEMENT- RAASI / ULTRA TECH / ZUARI
7. STEEL - RINL / SAIL / TATA
8. WATER PROOFING - PU material of MYK or equivalent make
1. Internal – Emulsion paint over smooth lappam finish from Asian Paints (Crystal peak L105)
2. External - exterior weather shield paint/ texture as per elevation design (Dark colour texture paint: River sand 9522
Grey band: Dark shadow 8294
White colour: Leisure walk 9524
Putty: Birla/JK or equivalent make
FLOOR FINISHES / DADO WORKS:
1. Foyer, Living, Dining, Kitchen and Family area - Imported marble flooring/Agglomerated marble.
2. Master bedroom - Hardwood flooring from Egger (10 mm Hardwood with 2 mm Hardwood) or equivalent
3.Other bedrooms and home theatre - AC4 grade laminated wooden flooring from Swiss Crono (9 mm HDF with 1 mm Base sheet)
4. Toilets &Servant room - Designer Ceramic/Vitrified Tiles of Kajaria, NITCO/equivalent.
5. Sit out, Balcony and Terrace - Mat finished ceramic / vitrified tile of Kajaria, NITCO/equivalent.
1. Duravit or equivalent
2. Bath tub in master bedroom Toilet: Duravit or equivalent
3. Shower cubicles of st.Gobain or equivalent make for all toilets except servant toilet
4. Cisterns from Duravit and Viega or equivalent
5. Shower Grated from Viega or equivalent
Grohe or equivalent
1. Entrance door Frame - 9 ft high Rhodesian teak seasoned solid Hardwood Kiln dried timber finished with PU Italian Brand
2. Shutter - Solid Core flush door, with solid wood on Rail and Stiles with both sides veneer- with PU finish
3. Internal door frame- 8 ft high factory finished, seasoned wood kiln dried timber with PU finish
4. Shutter - Solid Core flush door, with solid wood on Rail and Stiles with both sides veneer - with PU finish
5. Balcony – Anodized Aluminum sliding doors with mm thick toughened glass with separate mosquito mesh from Schueco
a. Biometric lock from Häfele or equivalent on main door.
b. Ball bearing Hinges from Häfele or equivalent
c. Rose Door handle lock sets for Bedroom From Häfele (SS 304 Code) or equivalent
d. Rose Door coin lock set for Bath room from Häfele (SS 304 Code) or equivalent
Anodized Aluminum windows of Schueco brand make with 6-8mm thick Saint Gobain (toughened)
SS/ glass railing for staircase and balconies with toughened glass
1. 10-15 KW Power supply per Villa.
2. All electrical modular wires, switches and sockets will be of Legrand, Crabtree or equivalent make.
3. Switches from schneider or equivalent.
1. Provision of internet connection (RJ-45) in bedrooms & living rooms, intercom (RJ-11) connectivity to security gate
2. WiFi connectivity for Villas
3. FTTH implementation
1. 6 passenger lift from schindler, with Front and rear glass - Earth and Water Villas
2. 6 passenger lift from schindler, with Front glass - Sky Villas
Washing machine, dish washer, RO, wet area for utensil washing in utility area.
(Sockets with Required Piping will be provided without units)
1. select lights, fan, A.C, TV & home theatre from schneider
2. Glass break sensors
3. Gas alarm and smoke detectors
Amenities & Services
The New Life of Vijayawada
Escalating stress levels involved in the professional life along with the inconvenience of travelling have lead to the need for amenities in residential projects and thus the feeling that a home should be more than just a place to arrive after work, a personal haven where you can do what you want and enjoy it in the best possible way. Hence, Vivaan has put together a host of amenities that engages you in many forms and brings together a sense of community identity and belongingness.