INSPIRED from the elements of Nature
The Villas are designed to create a harmony of mental, physical and spiritual well being so that it fulfills and enriches the lifestyle that connects the nature and the community. The Green spine that runs across the residential villas promotes social sustainability by encouraging community interaction and eco sustainability. Each luxury villa comes with a private patio, open kitchen and Barbeque terrace. Every residential villa is Vastu complaint which reinforces the necessary movement of wind and light.
|Villa Type||Plot Area||Villa Saleable Area|
|2E - Sky||300 Sq Yds.||4594 Sq ft.|
|1W - Water||255 Sq Yds.||3652 Sq ft.|
|1E - Earth||255 Sq Yds.||3692 Sq ft.|
Types of Villas
These east facing villas are designed to overlook the central sensory garden on their backyard, with the adequate lighting and ventilation from the east.
WaterGround floor - 3652 Sft
These are west facing luxury villas with openings in the North East and North. The Landscaped court opens to the north side and east facing private patio to welcome the morning sun.
EarthGround floor - 3692 Sft
These are East facing residential villas with a North East entry. The entries, the position of the kitchen and the terrace are designed with the consideration of light and the wind direction.
Villa Master Plan
Hectic professional lives and tiresome daily commute have lead to a feeling that a home should be more than just a place to arrive after work; a personal haven where you can unwind and relax. Hence, KMV Vivaan has put together a host of amenities that engages, revitalizes and brings together a sense of community identity and belongingness.
- Badminton Court
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Games Room
- Banquet Hall
- Microscopic Garden
AMENITIES & Services
Escalating stress levels involved in the professional life along with the inconvenience of travelling have lead to the need for amenities in residential projects and thus the feeling that a home should be more than just a place to arrive after work, a personal haven where you can do what you want and enjoy it in the best possible way. Hence, Vivaan has put together a host of amenities that engages you in many forms and brings together a sense of community identity and belongingness.
Open Air Theater
Indoor Badminton Court
Semi Private Swimming Pool
Toddlers and Elders Room
Indoor Games Room
1. R.C.C. framed structure to withstand wind and seismic loads
2. Villa Heights – Ground Floor – 3.6 m, First Floor – 3.3 m, Second Floor – 3.15m
3. Foundation – Pile foundation laid below 5 m from the surface
4. Plinth Height – 300 mm from finished ground level, with plinth protection with Extra Grade Slab for avoiding shrinkage
5. Walls – 200 mm for External and 150 mm Internal AAC blocks or equivalent
6. Cement- RAASI / ULTRA TECH / ZUARI or equivalent
7. Steel - RINL / SAIL / TATA or equivalent
8. Water Prooﬁng - PU material of MYK or equivalent make
1. Internal – Emulsion paint over smooth putty ﬁnish from Asian Paints (Crystal peak L105)
2. External - Exterior weather shield paint/texture as per elevation design
. Dark colour texture paint: River sand 9522 (Diagonal pattern)
. Grey band: Dark shadow 8294
. White colour: Leisure walk 9524
. Putty: Birla / JK or equivalent make
1. Foyer, living, dining, kitchen & family area - Italian or equivalent marble ﬂooring: 18 mm thickness with 7 coats of polish
2. Master bedroom - Hardwood ﬂooring from Egger (10 mm Solid wood with 1 mm Hardwood) or equivalent
3. Other bedrooms and home theatre - AC4 grade laminated wooden ﬂooring from Swiss Crono (9 mm HDF with 1 mm Base sheet) or equivalent
4. Toilets & servant room - designer Eternity GVT from Kajaria or equivalent
5. Sit out, balcony & terrace - matte ﬁnished Eternity GVT from Kajaria or equivalent
1. Duravit or equivalent
2. Bathtub in master bedroom Toilet: Duravit or equivalent
3. Shower cubicles of Saint Gobain or equivalent make glass for all toilets except servant toilet
4. Cisterns from Duravit / Viega or equivalent
5. Shower Grated from Viega or equivalent
1. Entrance door frame - 9 ft high Rhodesian teak seasoned solid Hardwood Kiln dried timber ﬁnished with PU ﬁnish or equivalent
2. Shutter - Solid Core ﬂush door, with solid wood on Rail and Stiles with both sides veneer- with PU ﬁnish or equivalent
3. Internal door frame- 8 ft high factory ﬁnished, seasoned wood kiln-dried timber with PU ﬁnish or equivalent
4. Shutter - Solid Core ﬂush door, with solid wood on Rail and Stiles with both sides veneer - with PU ﬁnish or equivalent
5. Balcony – Anodized aluminium sliding doors with mm thick toughened glass with separate mosquito mesh from Schueco or equivalent
1. Biometric lock from Häfele or equivalent on the main door
2. Ball-bearing Hinges from Häfele or equivalent
3. Rose Door handle locksets for Bedroom From Häfele (SS 304 Code) or equivalent
4. Rose Door coin lock set for Bathroom from Häfele (SS 304 Code) or equivalent
Anodized Aluminum windows of Schueco brand make with 6-8mm thick Saint Gobain (toughened)
SS/ glass railing for staircase and balconies with toughened glass
1. 10-15 KW Power supply per Villa.
2. All electrical modular wires, switches and sockets will be of Legrand, Crabtree or equivalent make.
3. Switches from schneider or equivalent.
1. Provision of internet connection (RJ-45) in bedrooms & living rooms, intercom (RJ-11) connectivity to security gate
2. WiFi connectivity for Villas
3. FTTH implementation
1. passenger lift from schindler, with Front and rear glass - Earth and Water Villas
2. passenger lift from schindler, with Front glass - Sky Villas
Washing machine, dish washer, RO, wet area for utensil washing in utility area. (Sockets with Required Piping will be provided without units)
1. select lights, fan, A.C, TV & home theatre from schneider
2. Glass break sensors
3. Gas alarm and smoke detectors
- Passenger Lift In each Villa
- Gas leak & glass break sensors
- Home automation - Select Lights , Fan , AC , TV & Home Theatre
- Biometric lock on main door
- Video door phone with 2 tier access
- Hydro pneumatic gravity control water supply for the project with a water sump
- Sewage Treatment plant
- Exclusive app for facility management
- Fibre to the home (FTTH) facility recycled water to be used for landscape irrigation, and flushing purpose
- Solar fencing and Community Surveillance Integrated security system, CCTVs
- Water treatment plant
- Piped gas system with individual gas meters supplied to all kitchens
- 100% DG power backup
PLATINUM RATED SUSTAINABILITY FEATURES
- Lighting : -All buildings are designed to ensure maximum day lighting. Artificial lighting is reduced to a minimum as lighting power density is maintained at the required levels.
- Integrated Building Automation System : A three phase automated security system that ensures maximum security to you and your loved ones.
- Extensive Green Coverage : The project is planned in perfect harmony of nature and modernity that creates a harmony of prosperity and peaceful living.
- 100% STP recycled water for flushing & irrigation : A centralized STP facility of 250 KLD capacity is provided for the entire project. All grey and black water will be directed to the STP where it is treated and later used for landscaping and flushing purpose.